ICF Freshers Recruitment for Java Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
It is a Java fresher requirement for Diploma Holders, Apply only when you have less than 6 months experience.
- Java Developer – Fresher Opportunities
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
- Diploma in Computer Science and passed out in 2020 or 2021
Required Skills & Experience
- 0-2 years of Enterprise Java
- Understanding of OOD patterns
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Git or SVN experience
- JEE (JSP, Servlet, JDBC)
- Experience developing and consuming web services (SOAP and Rest)
- Experience implementing major enterprise Java frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation.