IDFC FIRST BANK Entry Level Recruitment for Software Developers at Bangalore, Last Date – 20 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Developer – Engineering
- Graduate – BE – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier II/III Institute
- Business Unit – Information Technology
- Function – Information Technology
- Create and deliver modules (new requirements or fixes) for various banking requirements and resolving critical business-challenges which may be from internal customers or for external customers.
- The role holder will be a key contributor to the technology organization and will be responsible for maintenance of the engineering platform.
- You will be responsible for execution of the product software development against delivery commitments and project plans.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows.
- Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Good understanding of GoLang and microservices.
- To take up development and deployment of native code to manage the customer facing platforms.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes.
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery.
The desired candidate must have worked on
- Primarily understand and application of micro-services; preferable experience with GoLang.
Instructions to Apply
- Apply Before 20.06.2021, 11:30 AM
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 20/06/2021
Job Tagged in
IDFC FIRST Bank
About Company: IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of Erstwhile IDFC Bank and Erstwhile Capital First on December 18, 2018.