IDFC FIRST BANK Entry Level Recruitment for ServiceNow Developers at Mumbai, Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Developer (ServiceNow)
- Graduate – BE – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
- Post Graduate – Any
- 0-3 Years of experience
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery, Orchestration etc.
- Experience with MID server, Import Sets
- Experience in Handling Event Management and Event Correlation
- The role of ServiceNow Specialist will be responsible for or planning, leading and delivering one or multiple modules in a software development project with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards meeting customer’s requirements.
- The deal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ServiceNow platform configuration, customization and administration.
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
- We are looking for a detail obsessed go-getter to join us on a mission to build the best bank in the world here in India.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Participate in developing and reviewing Functional Specifications/User Cases
- Participate in developing test plan and reviewing Test Specifications
- Design, configure and code ServiceNow based on business requirements
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules, perform UI and configuration
- Extend the ServiceNow schema to custom application as per business requirements
- Develop User Stories for ServiceNow releases
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menu
- Customize ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly
- Building out catalog items/workflows, and configuring integrations
- Conduct code/configuration walkthrough/reviews
- Assist with technical challenges across a portfolio of complex projects
- Manage change and releases for applications in production
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects to resolution
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions
- Data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning
- Preparing Dashboards, Reporting, Scheduling reports
- Performance analytics and custom reporting
- Assist in regulatory audits and reporting
- Conduct proof of concepts, document results and present
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.