IG Infotech Freshers Recruitment for Graduate Trainees at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Trainee
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
Work time and Work location
- Domlur, Bengaluru
- 5 days/week
- 200+ employees in Bangalore
- 1500+ employees globally
- BE/ Btech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer science/ Information science any stream with CGPA of 7.0 and above throughout the academics in 2020/ 2021 with no backlogs.
- A strong English-language communicator (B2 level preferably)
WHO WE NEED
- Graduates who join us will have the opportunity to work at the heart of our business, helping to ensure the continuing high performance of our core trading systems. You will contribute to a range of creative projects encompassing the full breadth of modern software engineering, supported by our teams of expert engineers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work on state-of-the-art monitoring systems and enhance their capabilities
- Find and implement smart ways to reduce the cost of development operations
- Build integration APIs
- Build tools to simplify and streamline development operations
- Work with a global team across London, Krakow, and Bangalore
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Agile and lean development
- Automated testing
- Continuous delivery
- Low-latency and high-throughput distributed architectures
- Modern software engineering and operations
- What it takes to create a reliable software
- Troubleshooting complex problems
- About IGs business, clients, and financial trading
- Passionate about technology and eager to learn
- A problem solver
- Skills in developing Java Web applications
- Basic understanding of Linux operating systems
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP
- Coding Assessment along with puzzles followed up 3 rounds of technical interviews
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
IG Infotech (India) Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: We’re the No.1 provider of CFDs worldwide, with operations in 17 countries. We give retail investors leveraged access to over 17,000 financial markets through our award-winning dealing platform and mobile apps.