IG Infotech Freshers Recruitment for Graduate Trainees at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Trainee
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
Work time and Work location
- Domlur, Bengaluru
- 5 days/week
- 200+ employees in Bangalore
- 1500+ employees globally
- BE/ Btech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer science/ Information science any stream with CGPA of 7.0 and above throughout the academics in 2020/ 2021 with no backlogs.
- A strong English-language communicator (B2 level preferably)
WHO WE NEED
- Graduates who join us will have the opportunity to work at the heart of our business, helping to ensure the continuing high performance of our core trading systems. You will contribute to a range of creative projects encompassing the full breadth of modern software engineering, supported by our teams of expert engineers.
- Skills in developing Java Web applications
- Basic understanding of Linux operating systems
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP
- Coding Assessment along with puzzles followed up 3 rounds of technical interviews
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
IG Infotech (India) Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: We’re the No.1 provider of CFDs worldwide, with operations in 17 countries. We give retail investors leveraged access to over 17,000 financial markets through our award-winning dealing platform and mobile apps.