IGCAR Recruitment for Project Associates at Tamilnadu, Last Date – 22 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Selection of Project Associate-II for the WSN – Avalanche Project on ‘Development of Indigenous WSN for the Assessment of Slope Stability of Avalanche Site’
- Project Associate-II
- BE/ BTech in Computer Science Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Desirable: Programming knowledge in C / C++ / Python and work experience in Data Analytics using Computational Intelligence Techniques
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Programming knowledge in C / C++ / Python and work experience in Data Analytics using Computational Intelligence Techniques
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam invites applications from interested candidates for the position of Project Associate-II on purely temporary basis.
Instructions to Apply
- The filled in application along with all enclosures should reach the office on or before 22.2.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 22/02/2021
Job Tagged in
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
The centre is engaged in broad based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced engineering directed towards the development of Fast Breeder Reactor technology.
Fast Breeder Test Reactor based on unique mixed Plutonium Uranium Carbide fuel, First of its kind in the world and KAMINI Reactor, the only operating Reactor in the World using U233 fuel are successfully operated.
The design of 500 MWe Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor is completed and the construction is in progress.