iGold Technologies Freshers Off-Campus Recruitment for Software / Game Engineers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from iGold Technologies. We have below job openings for our organization. We have job openings for JAVA, C# and C++ Developers.
We at iGold Technologies are currently hiring Game Developers, who will be required to turn a game idea into code in a fast growing and flexible environment. Will be involved in various aspects of the game’s creation from concept to finished product including design and coding. Passion for mobile game development and experience in Android or Unity Game Development or any other mobile platform would be an added advantage.
As a Game Programmer you love coding and have a passion for games, therefore creating game software is the perfect job for you.
- Software / Game Engineer
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- We offer a generous benefits package to all our employees from day 1 of employment among other perks.
- We firmly believe in incorporating creativity and innovation whatever we do here. we are always looking forward to join with passionate individuals with right mix of skills.
- Freshers (2020 Passed Out Candidates) with BE / BTech / ME / MTech (ECE / CSE / IT Only), Others Please Ignore.
- Good programming knowledge with expertise in JAVA/C#/C++ and OOPS concepts.
- Experience in Android or Unity Game Development or in any other mobile platform is a plus.
- An avid interest in either PC or Mobile games, preferably both.
- Tamilnadu & Chennai candidates are preferred.
- Design & develop using programming languages, especially C# and Unity or JAVA.
- Produce prototypes of game play ideas and features.
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality.
- Quality test coding in a systematic and thorough way to find problems or bugs and record precisely where the problem was discovered.
- Debug programs and solve complex technical problems that occur within the game’s production.
- Collaborate with games development team members to meet the needs of a project.
- Work closely with designers, artists and other staff involved in the design process in order to create a quality product to schedule.
Instructions to Apply
- Important: When sending your resume, you must send resume with Job Code ‘CHETANAS‘ in email subjectline. Else the resume will NOT reach HR.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.