Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Recruitment for Junior Research Fellows (JRF) at Bangalore, Last Date – 5 June 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Candidates who have MSc/ Integrated MSc/ BS-MS (Physics, Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Applied Mathematics, Astronomy, Electronics, Photonics, Optics), ME/ MTech or Integrated ME/ MTech (Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Photonics, Optics, Opto-Electronics, Radio Physics & Electronics) degrees completed or expect to complete by July 2020 and have qualified the JEST/GATE/[JRF/LS] NET-UGC–CSIR exam are eligible to apply.
Python or Fortran or C programming
- Eligible young, bright and highly motivated individuals are invited to apply online for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position to work for the Department of Science and Technology/Science and Engineering Research Board (DST/SERB, Govt of India) funded project titled “Connecting Solar Interior Dynamics to Variable Solar Activity and Space Weather”.
- Experience in Python or Fortran or C programming.
- Candidate with research experience and publication in related topics
Job Description :
- To work on developing numerical / computational tools and perform science using large volume space-based observational data for the project “Connecting Solar Interior Dynamics to Variable Solar Activity and Space Weather”
- The online application will remain open upto 5th June 2020
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 05/06/2020
Job Tagged in
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA)
About Company: Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) is an autonomous academic national institution under Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India dedicated to research in Astronomy, Astrophysics and Allied Sciences & Technology. The Institute has its main campus in Koramangala, Bangalore and CREST Campus at Hosakote, Bangalore. It operates field stations at Kavalur & Kodaikanal in Tamilnadu, Gauribidanur in Karnataka, and Leh/Hanle in Jammu & Kashmir.