IITH Recruitment for Network/ System Engineers at IIIT Raichur, Last Date – 15 May 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Advertisement for Computer Center, IIIT Raichur
- Network/ System Engineers
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
20000-30000 per month
Company Benefits / Terms
- Based on the candidate’s qualifications/ experience/ merit, pay will be fixed in the above-mentioned range
- Completed BTech/ BE/ MCA in CS/IT/EE/ECE streams or MSc Computers/ BSc Computers/ MSc IT with at least 65% marks (7 CGPA) in aggregate
Network/ System Administration
- Certification(s) such as CCNA/ CCNP will be a plus.
- Good communication skills will be an added advantage.
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad invites online applications on behalf of Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur for Network/ System Engineer positions from the desirable applicants.
- Essential: Minimum of one year working experience in network/ system administration
Instructions to Apply
- Last Date – 15 May 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 15/05/2021
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH)
About Company: IIT Hyderabad is one among the 2nd generation of IITs started by the Govt. of India. Today IITH offers 11 B.Tech programs, 1 B.Des Program, 3 M.Sc programs, 18 M.Tech programs, 1 M.Des program, 1 MA Program and 15 Ph.D. programs in all branches of engineering, science, liberal arts and design. IIT Hyderabad offers 2 years M.Tech Program to the foreign Nationals in 9 different departments. The very foundation of IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. Courses that last for a semester are almost a foregone story at IITH. From 14-15 academic year onwards all B.Tech programs started offering courses that are of smaller credits; called the fractal academics; very carefully designed to keep the enthusiasm of the students and to keep them in pace with the state of the art from 1st semester till 8th semester. IITH in the past couple of years has been highly successful in building tie-ups with leading academic institutions around the globe. IITH enjoys a very special relationship with Japanese Universities and Industries that goes beyond academic and research collaborations. In fact, some of the iconic buildings in IITH campus will carry the signature of Japanese architecture. IITH is creating a unique holistic educational ecosystem that offers interactive learning, a highly, flexible academic structure, cutting-edge research, strong industry collaboration, and entrepreneurship. It is providing an environment wherein students and faculty are not afraid to translate their dreams into realities.