IITG Online Interview, Recruitment for JRF at Guwahati, Last Date – 24 May 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- JRF (GATE)
Number of Openings
- Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering with valid Gate Score essential
- Knowledge of product design, circuit design, electronics controls and programing – desirable
Applications are invited for an Online interview for the following post(s) in the project entitled, “Development and testing of a wearable device for the early detection of a cartilage damage in a knee stepping towards an osteoarthritis condition using acoustic emission” at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
- JRF (GATE)
- The candidate is expected to work on development of acoustic based device and recoding of acoustic signal from knee at Army base Hospital.
Instructions to Apply
- Interested candidates can upload the CV and other relevant information through the google link given below
- CV should contain contact address, phone no., and all educational qualifications, experiences, as a single PDF.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 31st May 2021
- 10 AM sharp
- Online interview will be conducted