ImpactQA Recruitment for Development Trainees at Noida
Table of Contents - Job
- Development Trainees
- Course Specialization: BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ BCA/ MCA/ MTech
- Academic % Criteria: 10th, 12th, Graduation – Above 65% in all
- Target Batch: 2019-2020
Programming Language, JAVA, Python
- Programming Language, JAVA, Python
- Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
- Salary: INR 2.2 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
- Bond: 1.6 Year
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and Strong communication.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Package upto 2.2 LPA.
- Full time Position.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 03/10/2020
Job Tagged in
About Company: ImpactQA is the leading independent Software Testing and QA Consulting company. They help SMEs & Fortune 500 companies to deliver quality engineering, AI based test automation, performance engineering and full suite of continuous and automated testing services performed throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. Headquartered in New York, ImpactQA has delivery centers in the US, UK, India and Germany. The in-house testing team at ImpactQA has an international reputation for delivering cost-effective, insightful and customer-centric approach to a vast array of global clients.