Impetus Infotech India Recruitment for Java API Developers at NCR, Bangalore, Indore
Table of Contents - Job
- Java API Developer
- Job Title: Java/ J2EE Developer
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Perks and Benefits: Best in the Industry
- 3+ years of experience in the role of implementation of high-end software products.
- Smart Java engineers with strong problem-solving skills, and able to thrive with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of database principles, SQL, and experience working with large databases.
- Expertise on Java/ J2EE and should be experienced in implementing complex business logic.
- Should have worked on open source products.
- Design and implementation expertise on multi-tier, scalable, performance-oriented and distributed web-based applications.
- Good knowledge of JSP/ Servlets, Spring MVC/Boot, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on with SOA and implementing Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Hands on experience in implementing and in-depth knowledge of various design patterns.
- Good communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills. Self-starter & resourceful personality with ability to manage pressure situations.
- Capable of providing the design and Architecture for the typical business problems.
- Exposure and awareness of complete PDLC/ SDLC.
- Out of box thinker and not just limited to the work done in the projects.
- Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too.
Having experience on the following will be an added advantage:
- Indexing solutions using solr/ lucene or any custom solution.
- Understanding/ experience in writing M/R (Map Reduce) jobs.
- Understanding/ experience in any of the NoSQL/ Graph databases (Cassandra/ MongoDB/ HBase/CouchDB/ Neo4J etc).
Role & Responsibilities:
- Learning and implementing solutions involving the various bigdata tools like hadoop/ NoSQL etc.
- Responsible for Timely and quality deliveries.
- Anticipate on technological evolutions.
- Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture.
- Ensure the technical directions and choices.
- Design/ Architect/ Implement various solutions arising out of the large data processing (GB’s/ PB’s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop and MPP based products.
- Driving various Architecture and design calls with Big Data customers.
- Working with other team members and providing guidance on implementation details.
- Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ Case Studies pertaining to Big Data.
- Fulfil organization responsibilities – Sharing knowledge and experience within the other groups in the org., conducting various technical sessions and trainings.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Impetus Infotech (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Impetus is proud to partner with such Fortune 100 clients as American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Fannie Mae, McKesson, Toyota, United Airlines, Verizon and many more.
Awards and Recognitions:
* Impetus Infotech India Pvt. Ltd. has been conferred with Dream Companies to Work for in India 2018 for the fourth time in a row by the World HRD Congress.
* In 2017, it was recognized among Top 50 India’s Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM and was ranked 74 in Top 100 India’s Best Companies to Work by Great Places to Work For.
* Impetus StreamAnalytix has also been recognized as a ‘Hot Vendor’ in Aragon Research’s Hot Vendors in AI & Streaming Analytics 2017 report and was mentioned as a ‘Strong Performer’ in the Forrester Wave – Streaming Analytics Q3 2017 report.
Our Global Presence:
The company is headquartered in Los Gatos, California with international offices in Australia, Canada and has development centers in NOIDA, Indore, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru, India.