Indian Army Recruitment for SSC Officers, All India, Last Date – 3 November 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers
58th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men (Apr 2022) and 29th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (Apr 2022) including Widows of Defence Personnel for Tech and Non Tech (Non-UPSC)
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness:
– SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
– SSCW (Tech). BE / BTech in any Engineering stream.
- Online application will open on 28 Sep 2021 at 1500 HRS and will be closed on 27 Oct 2021 at 1500 HRS
NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course (Apr 2022): Short Service Commission (NT) for Men & Women (including wards of battle casualties of Army Personnel)
- Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC
- Online application will open on 05 OCT 2021 at 1500 HRS and close on 03 NOV 2021 at 1500 HRS.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.