Indian Army Recruitment for SSC Officers at All India, Last Date – 15 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers
57th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men (Oct 2021) and 28th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (Oct 2021) including Widows of Defence Personnel for Tech and Non Tech (Non-UPSC)
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness:
– SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
– SSCW (Tech). BE / BTech in any Engineering stream.
- Online application will open on 25 May 2021 at 1500 HRS and will be closed on 23 Jun 2021 at 1500 HRS
NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th Course (Oct 2021): Short Service Commission (NT) for Men & Women (including wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel)
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- Online application will open on 16 Jun 2021 at 1500 hrs and close on 15 Jul 2021 at 1500 hrs.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.