Indian Army Recruitment for Technical Entry Scheme (TES-45), All India, Last Date – 2 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 45 Course commencing from July 2021
- 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
Instructions to Apply
- Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Online application will be closed on 2 March 2021 at 1200 HRS
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.