Infogain India Recruitment for Devops Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Greeting from Infogain! We are in the expansion of Development Team – Devops (5 to 8 years) looking for who can join with us Immediate / 15 Days
- Devops Engineer
Number of Openings
- Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
- Role: Software Developer
- Proficient with Docker and container orchestration tool Kubernetes
- Manage Docker orchestration and Docker containerization using Kubernetes
- Use Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Ansible and worked with Terraform
- Knowledge on HPE Server platforms, Networking and Storage and HPE management technologies (OneView)
- The deliverables expected of the engineer include:
– Thorough documentation of steps used to implement the solutions requested (and these should be delivered in the context of standardized HPE document templates),
– Contributions to test plans
Instructions to Apply
If you are the one with these skill expertise, please mail me your updated profile with following details:
- Total exp:
- Relevant exp;
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC:
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Infogain India (P) Ltd.
Our unique engagement approach of “Listen-Curate-Deliver” helps to accelerate the innovation journey of 5 of the world’s largest 50 companies and 24 of the Fortune 500, with several relationships of over 10 years.
We deliver positive business outcomes using rapid prototyping and a solid foundation of DevOps-based software platform engineering that ensure high-quality and on-time delivery.
Our 3,500 global employees across the US, UK, Singapore, Middle East and India focus on client value creation, delivery excellence and innovation. Our locations in India have 2700 employees spanning Noida, Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore.
Infogain maintains both strategic and technology partnerships with leading enterprise software providers to deliver value-added solutions. We engage with the world’s largest, as well as mid-size, and start-up, software providers for building product capability, product marketing, customization, professional services and post-implementation support.