Innervex Technologies Walk-In for Software Developers at Madurai, On 14-17 October 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Negotiable as per experience
- Any Graduate
- Review existing delivery dates and work requirements with current knowledge set, analyse possible alternatives and communicate options and their effects on both technical and upon delivery date.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work alongside and mentor other members of the team.
- Provide accurate estimates to the assigned tasks.
- Within a team environment, proactively analyse, clarify, code and unit test software, including features, defects and refactoring.
- Participate in code reviews, both of your own code and as a reviewer.
- Develop software to pre-defined standards and specifications.
- Perform functional analysis and debugging.
- Write and update documentation (requirements, functional design, etc.).
- Work to meet project schedules, timelines and deadlines.
- Record and report status in agile environment.
- Contribute ideas to project planning.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 14th October 2020 to 17th October 2020
- 12.00 PM – 4.00 PM
P C Plaza, 2nd Floor,
25/6, New Natham Road,
Madurai – 625014
Last Date to Apply: 17/10/2020
Innervex Technologies Private Limited
About Company: Innervex Technologies Private Limited established in the name of S-AppSys and incorporated, ISO 9001:2008 Certified on 2011. We are a business management software company, do create, deliver and support adaptable, expertise software solutions with core competencies in ERP, CRM, HRMS, Retail POS, and SCM etc. And serving more than 10years to 650+ customers in 19+ industry verticals.