InTimeTec VisionSoft Recruitment for Manual Test Engineers at Bangalore, Jaipur
Table of Contents - Job
- Manual Test Engineer
- B.Tech/BE in Computers
ISTQB, Smoke Testing, Manual Testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should have worked in Agile Development Model.
- Good understanding of testing concepts and terminologies used.
- Create a test plan and test case documents.
- Execute test cases for all phases of the testing process.
- Report defects in a timely manner.
- Past experience in testing Web application and doing compatibility testing across browsers and devices.
- Basic understanding of programming languages (J2EE) concepts.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams on different assigned tasks.
- The position requires an experienced and ambitious candidate who is passionate about technology and is self-driven.
- We have an energetic workplace environment where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals.
- Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
InTimeTec VisionSoft Pvt Ltd
About Company: In Time Tec started with a vision of creating a world-class software development company built on trust, transparency, integrity, and leadership with a commitment to employees, customers, stakeholders, and the community. With offices in Jaipur, Bangalore, and Meridian, USA, we are a team of 450+ people delivering high-quality software to our customers using cutting-edge technologies.