IOCL Recruitment for Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices, Southern Region, Last Date – 28 August 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Engagement of Trade/Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act. 1961, Phase-I at IOCL-Southern Region (MD)
- Trade Apprentice – Fitter
- Trade Apprentice – Electrician
- Trade Apprentice – Electronic Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice – Machinist
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical
- Technician Apprentice – Electrical
- Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation
- Technician Apprentice – Civil
- Technician Apprentice – Electrical & Electronics
- Technician Apprentice – Electronics
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher)
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher)
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI course.
- 3 years Diploma with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC’& 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate).
- Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Cenificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
- Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill
Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical & Non-Technical Trade Apprentices at its Locations in States of South India
(Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria
before submission of online application on or before 28th August 2021 @ 5 pm
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 28/08/2021
Job Tagged in
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
About Company: As India’s flagship Oil & Gas major, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for over six decades. With revenue from operations of Rs. 6,05,924 crore and profit after tax of Rs. 16,894 crore for the year 2018-19, Indian Oil is India’s top ranked Stateowned commercial enterprise in the Fortune Global 500 listing. Indian Oil operates Asia’s one of the largest Refineries, Pipelines and Marketing infrastructure and owns some of the most trusted super brands like INDANE and SERVO. The R&D Centre of Indian Oil is India’s foremost commercial Centre of research excellence in the areas of lubricants, oil refining, fuel additives, engine testing, materials sciences and environmental sciences. Empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status, the Vision of Indian Oil is to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.