IQVIA Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineer Trainees at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - IQVIA
- Software Engineer Trainee
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Very good communication skills – English Written / Spoken
- Fast Learner
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Accountable to perform data & application management with an ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Good understanding RDBMS concepts, with knowledge of writing SQL queries
- Should be proficient in any one programming languages like java/.net
- Ability to come up quickly with programming logic for a given requirement is mandatory
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude
- Understanding the importance of adherence to processes and defined service levels would be important
- Should be flexible to learn and move around technologies
- Should be good team player and pitch in to support off hours/weekends/holidays when required
- Should be willing to work in any shift or 24/7 model as required by the project
- Good verbal/written communication skills is mandatory
- Flexible enough to adjust to changes in work, technology, team, etc.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.