Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Recruitment for Project linked Persons at Kolkata, Last Date – 15 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Project linked Person
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- A consolidated pay ranging between 28000/- (Rupees twenty eight thousand only) to 35000/- (Rupees thirty five thousand only) per month. Amount of pay will be decided depending on the qualification and experience of the selected candidate.
Tenure of appointment
- The duration of the appointment is initially till 31 March 2022 and may be extended further based on an evaluation of work done and availability of funds
- Essential: ME/ MTech in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline with good academic record, MSc in Computer Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics or equivalent, final year final semester students can also apply. Strong knowledge in Python programming.
- Desirable: At least one (01) year experience to work in Image Processing/ Computer Vision/ Machine Learning related subjects
- Applications are invited for recruitment of two (02) Project linked persons (one position for each project) purely on temporary basis to work on the following research projects titled (1) “Neural Atkinson Model for Video Captioning” and (2) “Investigating Multiple Kernel Approaches for Efficient and Effective Multi-View Clustering” in the Electronics & Communication Sciences Unit (ECSU) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
Instructions to Apply
- Last Date to Apply – 15 June 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 15/06/2021
Indian Statistical Institute
About Company: Welcome to the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), a unique institution devoted to research and teaching, and the applications of Statistics in the Natural and Social Sciences. Founded by Professor P.C. Mahalanobis in Kolkata on 17th December, 1931, the institute gained the status of an Institution of National Importance by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1959. The Headquarters of ISI is located in Kolkata and additionally, there are four centres located in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur.