ISRO VSSC Recruitment for Graduate Apprentices at South India, Last Date – 8 October 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Apprentices (BE/ BTech/ Bachelor in Hotel Management)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- The duration of training will be one year from the date of joining and the stipend will be 9000/-per month.
- First Class BE/ BTech [Four/three year duration (for lateral entry)] in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/ 6.84 CGPA.
- First Class Degree (4 year duration) in Hotel Management/ Catering Technology (AICTE approved) with not less than 60% marks.
Online applications are invited for selection of Graduate Apprentices (BE/ BTech/ Bachelor in Hotel Management) under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973, from candidates who acquired degree from any University coming under the Southern Region of Board of Apprenticeship Training (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puducherry) for the training year 2021-22.
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.
- Chemical Engg.
- Civil Engg.
- Computer Sci/Engg.
- Electrical Engg.
- Electronics Engg.
- Mechanical Engg.
- Production Engg.
- Fire & Safety Engg.
Instructions to Apply
- Opening Date for Online Application – 1000 hrs.on 24.09.2021
- Closing Date for Online Application – 1700 hrs. on 08.10.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.