Jindal Aluminium Entry Level Recruitment for Management Trainees at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Management Trainee – Office Side
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
INR 1,75,000 – 2,00,000 PA.
Company Benefits / Terms
Perks and Benefits
- Candidate will be required to execute a bond to serve the company for a minimum period of one year.
- Besides salary free lodge & board facility will be provided in the bachelors hostel.
Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Import Documentation, Computer Skills, Logistics Coordination, Marketing
- Fresh Graduates passing out very recently with good academic career shall be considered.
- For Accounts & Finance Commerce Graduates will be preferred.
- For Marketing & Import Engineering Graduates with MBA will be preferred.
- Only MALE Candidate not above 25 Years of age and very much computer savvy can apply
- Candidate will work in different departments such as Marketing, Finance & Accounts, Packing & Dispatch, HR & Pay roll, Export & Import, Stores etc and shall be absorbed in regular roll after one years of traineeship.
- Candidate must be hard working, sincere and honest and able to grasp the work with accuracy without any mistakes.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Jindal Aluminium Ltd
About Company: We are a 50-year old company with an annual turnover of over Rs.2800 crores. We are the largest manufacturers of Aluminium extrusions in the country with more than 10000 varieties of sections being extruded and having one third share in the domestic market. The company has set up most modern and advanced technology Rolling Mill Plant at Dabaspet, Bangalore, Karnataka with an installed capacity of 40,000 MTPA for manufacture of Aluminium foils, sheets etc.