JobDost Recruitment for Senior Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from JobDost. We have below job openings for our organization.
- Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (SSE)
- Department: Engineering Team
Number of Openings
Up to 8 Lacs or negotiable
- You should have a college degree from a top university in computer science/math/engineering or related field unless you have work experience that demonstrates the skills and qualifications listed.
Software Development, Web, Mobile Applications
Role and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Developer to build APIs and light user applications for web and mobile using. Specifically, you will:
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant APIs and applications for both web and mobile.
- Write scalable, reusable, testable, and clean code
- Implement security and data protection
- Integrate of databases
- Integrate of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Work as part of a team using Agile development methods
- Lead a team. You will lead a team of data warehouse engineers to be effective in their work and grow professionally.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in recruitment, training, and development junior engineers will be critical along with strong communications skills.
- You should be familiar with agile management and be able to manage teams accordingly.
- Ability to develop high performance cloud-based, REST microservices (APIs) with latest/recent versions of NodeJS. You should be fairly comfortable with asynchronous programming and its quirks.
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL databases (eg. MongoDB). Performance production databases (eg. DynamoDB) is ideal and experience with big data frameworks (eg. Spark) is a bonus.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks is essential
- Experience working with code versioning tools and repositories (Git) and CI/CD pipeline and automation (GitLab) is critical
- Exposure to developing in cloud technologies including serverless frameworks especially AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of server side templating languages (eg. EJS) is ideal along with some exposure to front end technologies like HTML5 and CSS. Experience with React is a big plus.
- Knowledge of the banking and financial services domain or small business customers is ideal.
- You should have a college degree from a top university in computer science/math/engineering or related field unless you have work experience that demonstrates the skills and qualifications listed above.
Instructions to Apply
- Please send latest resume along with a Cover Letter clearly mentioning your Skills, Experience & Contact Details.
- Please clearly mention the Job Position you are applying for.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
★ Very Important ★ When sending your resume to below Email Id, you must send by mentioning Job Code CHETANAS in your email subject line. Else the resume will NOT reach HR.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: employer.jobdost.com – a platform to Hire Techies. Ours is a hugely differentiated recruitment service for your hiring needs, focused on identification, shortlisting, assessing and screening of the Engineering Talent. We offer Curated Services helping Tech Companies to optimize their recruitment operations. Promoted and backed by JetSynthesys, one of the top new age Digital Tech Companies. A $300 million+ funded digital Start-up with products spanning across ITES, Personalized Entertainment, Telecom and Digital Media with more than 500 employees. Headquartered out of Pune, with offices in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, United States, UK and Singapore. The leadership includes Kris Gopalakrishnan – Co-Founder, Former Vice Chairman and Ex-CEO of Infosys, and Rajan Navani – Vice Chairman, MD and CEO, JetSynthesys.
Join us as we build the next unicorn.
Join us as we build the next unicorn.