JSPL Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET), Pan India
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- CTC during training period: INR 6 Lakhs per annum
- CTC on successful completion of training: INR 6.5 Lakhs, to be absorbed in the grade of Assistant Manager
- Besides CTC, Medi-claim for self and dependent family members, Gratuity, Group Personnel Accidental Insurance, Mobile Handset, Retention bonus will be applicable. The approximate Gross CTC during the training period is INR 7.32 Lakhs per annum.
Benefits of Joining JSPL
- Opportunity to work with leading Steel, Power & Mining Industry.
- Opportunity to explore your passion by learning and growing continuously.
- Diversified product platform to perform action learning projects across various units.
- Build a strong career profile by working on challenging assignments.
- Be a part of the Industry 4.0 revolution.
- To develop with company’s sponsored career advancement programs.
- BE/ BTech (Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mining)
- 2020 or 2021 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 60% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Available to join by 15th April 2021
- Willing to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Young Engineers with excellent track record in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Passion to learn and perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment.
- Is in sync with the Core Values and Beliefs of JSPL.
- Open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Excellent English written/ spoken communication skills.
- An intercultural mind set.
- Training Period: 12 Months
Candidates interested in joining JSPL as Graduate Engineer Trainee will have to undergo the selection process as follows
- Computer based examination (Aptitude, Technical)
- Personal Interview (Technical, Behavioural and Physical parameters)
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Instructions to Apply
- To Apply Choose Graduate Engineer Trainee under Current Opening
- The appointment to the above position is subject to Pre-Employment Health checks and medically fit report from authorized company doctor.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or the candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), the candidature of such a candidate is liable to be rejected.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Jindal Steel and Power (JSPL)
Led by Mr Naveen Jindal, the youngest son of the legendary Shri O.P. Jindal, the company produces economical and efficient steel and power through backward and forward integration.
From the widest flat products to a whole range of long products, JSPL today brags a product portfolio that caters to markets across the steel value chain. The company produces the world’s longest (121-metre) rails and it is the first in the country to manufacture large-size parallel flange beams.
JSPL operates the largest coal-based sponge iron plant in the world and has an installed capacity of 3 MTPA (million tonnes per annum) of steel at Raigarh in Chhattisgarh.
Also, it has set up a 0.6 MTPA wire rod mill and a 1.0 MTPA capacity bar mill at Patratu, Jharkhand, a medium and light structural mill at Raigarh, Chhattisgarh and a 1.5 MTPA steel melting shop and a plate mill to produce up to 5.00-metre-wide plates at Angul, Odisha. An enterprising spirit and the ability to discern future trends have been the driving force behind the company’s remarkable growth story. The organization is wedded to ideals like innovation and technological leadership and is backed by a highly driven and dedicated workforce of 15,000 people.
JSPL has been rated as the second highest value creator in the world by the Boston Consulting Group, the 11th fastest growing company in India by Business World and has figured in the Forbes Asia list of Fab 50 companies. It has also been named among the Best Blue Chip companies and rated as the Highest Wealth Creator by the Dalal Street Journal. Dun & Bradstreet has ranked it 4th in its list of companies that generated the highest total income in the iron and steel sector.
Alongside contributing to India’s growth story the company is driving an ambitious global expansion plan with its sights set on emerging as a leading transnational business group.
The company continues to capitalise on opportunities in high growth markets, expanding its core areas and diversifying into new businesses. In Oman (Middle East), the company has set up a US$-500-million, 1.5-MTPA gas-based Hot Briquetted Iron (HBI) plant. It is now adding a 2-MTPA steel-making facility.
In Africa, the company has large mining interests in South Africa, Mozambique, Namibia, Botswana and Mauritania and is expanding into steel, energy and cement. In Australia, the company is investing in greenfield and brownfield resource sector companies and projects to supplement its planned steel and power projects in India and abroad.
In Indonesia, the company has invested on the development of two greenfield exploration assets. It is also exploring investment opportunities in the power and infrastructure sector in Indonesia. JSPL endeavours to strengthen India’s industrial base by aiding infrastructural development, through sustainable development approaches and inclusive growth. The company deploys its resources to improve infrastructure, education, health, water, sanitation, environment and so on in the areas it operates in. The company has won several awards for its innovative business and social practices.