KANTAR Entry Level Off-Campus for Analyst / Consultant Roles at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Kantar Off Campus Drive 2021 – MBA / PGDM Freshers Consultant Role
- Senior Consultant
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Consultant – 7.5 Lakhs
- Senior Consultant – 9.13 Lakhs
- MBA/ PGDM 2021 Batch from Premium Institutes.
- Students with active back log are not eligible to participate in the placement process with Kantar.
- Experience: Candidates with 2-3 years of Pre MBA experience will be considered for Senior Consultant role.
KAP Bangalore is pleased to announce the hiring of 2021 batch MBA/ PGDM freshers for our Consultant & Senior Consultant roles.
- Help marketing clients to make smart decisions and then to implement and track them.
- Manage day-to-day delivery along with analyst team.
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, and lead project delivery.
- Playing a team management role.
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
Essential Skills and Qualities
- Good marketing domain knowledge and understanding, particularly in the consumer goods domain.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and offshore team in India.
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work.
Instructions to Apply
- If you wish to apply, kindly register your details by clicking on the below link.
- Registered candidates will be contacted for the further Virtual Interview Process.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Kantar’s Analytics practice (http://www.kantar.com/analyticspractice) creates leading-edge offers focused on Brand and Marketing ROI, Brand Strategy and Innovation, Content Analytics, Data Strategy and Engineering, and Customer Analytics in a way that is unmatched by our competitors.
The convergence of unique human understanding and business expertise, coupled with innovative data and technology solutions, allows us to better predict consumer behavior, providing customers the confidence to make bold and complex decisions and optimize priorities for growth.