KareXpert Technologies Freshers Recruitment for QA Engineers at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- QA Engineers
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BTech/ BE in IT/CS background can only apply
- Academic % Criteria 10th, 12th, Graduation – Above 75% in all
- Target Batch Passout: 2020
- Identify bugs.
- Help to enhance the performance of applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify loading time and performance of application.
- Communication with Field engineers to understand live status of product and problems which are faced by customers.
- Knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Bug life cycle.
- Familiarity with Linux commands.
- Knowledge of Web, Android and IOS application testing.
- Experience with Bug tracking tool.
- Ability to design Test cases.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concept in java.
- Knowledge of the open-source tool of performance testing.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of Selenium webdriver.
- Online Test
- Multiple Video Interview
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Important This recruitment is only through AMCAT. Please apply as per instructions at below URL. You may CHECK AMCAT DETAILS & REGISTER HERE.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
KareXpert Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: KareXpert is a Pioneer in designing technology platform with a Patient centric approach to make “Patient Continuity” a reality in Indian Healthcare. We are the only technology Company to design patented “Advanced Health Cloud Technology Stack” which connects Patients with all the care Providers -Hospitals, Nursing homes, Clinics, Doctors, Pharmacy shops, Diagnostic labs, Imaging Center, Blood Bank, Organ Bank, and Ambulance. Our Innovative Solutions are compatible to run on any Smart device-Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop via Mobile App & Web App.