KareXpert Technologies Freshers Recruitment for QA Engineers at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- QA Engineers
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BTech/ BE in IT/CS background can only apply
- Academic % Criteria 10th, 12th, Graduation – Above 75% in all
- Target Batch Passout: 2020
- Identify bugs.
- Help to enhance the performance of applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify loading time and performance of application.
- Communication with Field engineers to understand live status of product and problems which are faced by customers.
- Knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Bug life cycle.
- Familiarity with Linux commands.
- Knowledge of Web, Android and IOS application testing.
- Experience with Bug tracking tool.
- Ability to design Test cases.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concept in java.
- Knowledge of the open-source tool of performance testing.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of Selenium webdriver.
- Online Test
- Multiple Video Interview
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
KareXpert Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: KareXpert is a Pioneer in designing technology platform with a Patient centric approach to make “Patient Continuity” a reality in Indian Healthcare. We are the only technology Company to design patented “Advanced Health Cloud Technology Stack” which connects Patients with all the care Providers -Hospitals, Nursing homes, Clinics, Doctors, Pharmacy shops, Diagnostic labs, Imaging Center, Blood Bank, Organ Bank, and Ambulance. Our Innovative Solutions are compatible to run on any Smart device-Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop via Mobile App & Web App.