Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment for Business Development Associates, All India, Last Date – 30 September 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Recruitment of Business Development Associate (on contract) for CASA Sales.
- Business Development Associate
- Any candidate who has completed Under Graduate Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+5 or 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
- Any Degree obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
- If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
- Candidates should be conversant in Local language where he is posted.
- Candidates should have working knowledge in English.
- Candidates should possess a valid driving license and a two wheeler in his name.
- Candidates with minimum 1 year experience in sale of BFSI products is preferred.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, a leading Private Sector Bank in India invites online applications for appointment of Business Development Associate (on contract) from the qualified candidates.
- Selected candidates may be posted in the same city/area based on the vacancy position/ requirement of candidates in the particular city/ area.
- Candidates appointed as Business Development Associate has to perform sales / marketing of Bank products.
- Fresher need not apply. Candidates with relevant experience / as per the norms only should apply.
Instructions to Apply
- Last Date of Online Registration – 30.09.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/09/2021
Karur Vysya Bank Limited
About Company: Karur Vysya Bank is a Scheduled Commercial Bank in India. It has completed 100 years of operation and is one of the leading banks in India, headquartered in Karur in Tamil Nadu. It was set up in 1916 by M. A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Athi Krishna Chettiar. The bank primarily operates in treasury, corporate/wholesale banking and retail banking segments.