Keventer Agro Freshers Recruitment for Jr. Technical Developers at Kolkata
Table of Contents - Job
- Jr. Technical Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- Probation/ Training Period: 1 Year
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech/ MCA
- Academic % Criteria 10th, 12th, Graduation- Above 60% in all
- Target Batch: 2019-20
- Learning Agility, Impactful Communication, Ownership
- Master Data Management on D365
- Internal functional client L1 support on D365
- Report writing on D365
- Configuration on D365
- Interacting with D365 consultant and Microsoft
- Personal Interview
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Important This recruitment is only through AMCAT. Please apply as per instructions at below URL. You may CHECK AMCAT DETAILS & REGISTER HERE.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Keventer Agro Limited
About Company: Keventer Agro Limited is the food processing business of Keventer Group Established in 1986, Keventer Agro Limited acquired the rights of Edward Keventer’s operations and now aims to take the legacy of over 125 years in Food & Dairy to new heights With a current turnover in excess of Rs. 800 crores, Keventer Agro is now looking at exponential growth over the next 5 years to achieve its goal of becoming one of the largest Food Companies from Eastern India.