KPMG Recruitment for ERP Consultants at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Role: ERP Consultant
- Role Category: System Design/ Implementation/ ERP/ CRM
- MBA (Finance) or CA
- Post-Graduate qualification: MBA (Finance) / CA Graduated in 2019 / 2020 only
- Relevant experience for 0-1 year
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Immediate Joiners Only
- Candidates should be located currently in Bangalore
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participate in Workday projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Workday optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for Work.
- Review and map Workday business processes.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Workday application.
- Good knowledge in financial domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/ university.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level.
- Nice to have understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality.
- Prior hands on knowledge on ERP, though not mandatory will be a welcome addition.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
KPMG Global Services
About Company: KPMG Global Services (KGS) is a strategic global delivery organisation that engages with KPMG member firms to provide innovative, scalable and customised business services. We provide Advisory, Tax and Audit services to more than 50 member firms worldwide.