KPMG Global Services Recruitment for Trainee Analysts at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
KPMG Global Services Recruitment for Trainee Analysts at Bangalore - Job Summary
KPMG Global (Big 4) is hiring freshers from BSc, BCA, BTech, BBA background who is willing to work for IT Audit role. We are looking to hire graduate freshers from 2018, 2019, 2020 batch.
Please Note: It is a six months contractual role on the pay roll of KPMG Global
- Trainee Analyst
- BSc, BCA, BTech, BBA background who is willing to work for IT Audit role
- Graduate freshers from 2018, 2019, 2020 batch
- We are seeking a BE/BTech graduates with a SAP Technical or Functional certification at an entry level for the IT Audit (IRM) practice in Audit for UK Clients
- The role would primarily be focused on working on SAP-ERP – IT risk & Controls assessments/ Audits
- Working as a Trainee, you would typically be responsible for delivering IT Risk & Controls Assessments/Audits, and Compliance Security Assessments around IT and Business processes, as an individual contributor
- Should have any SAP certification: (SAP MM, SD, FICO, etc.) or SAP Security & GRC, SAP HANA dB, SAP S/4 Hana ERP. An SAP Functional or Technical Certification would be an added advantage
- Would play the role of a lead for junior team member, and would be expected work on IT audit and SAP technology
- Would be expected to actively participate in necessary practice development initiatives
- Working with the KPMG onshore counterparts as part of project/engagement delivery
- Supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality standards within the established turnaround time and allotted budget for the project
- Ensuring personal and the team’s compliance with the applicable KPMG Risk Management policies & KPMG proprietary tools.
- The Candidate will perform any of/ across the following domains:
– Control assurance and Risk Management
– IT SOX Risk assessments and Audits
– Compliance-Security Assessments
– IT Internal/External Audit engagements
– SSAE16/18, SOC 1/2/3 assessments
- Will perform Control testing of IT Application Controls (ITAC), IT General Controls (ITGC), and Business process controls for IRMeA engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a Team Player
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
- Designation – Analyst
- Role – Business Analyst
- Role Category – System Design/ Implementation/ ERP/ CRM
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.