Kumaran Systems Freshers Off-Campus for Trainee Programmers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
2019/2020 Off Campus Fresher’s Recruitment Drive.
We are currently looking for young engineering graduates & master’s degree holders with a craving to start their IT careers.
- Trainee Programmer
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
Terms and conditions of the employment
- The shortlisted candidates should join in a week time from the confirmation of selection.
- Candidates should sign the Service agreement with the company for the period of 3 Years with damage clause of 2 Lakhs.
- BE/ BTech – CS / IT /ECE & MCA – 2019/2020 – Passed out only. (Must)
- Must have 60% & above Marks in Class X, Class XII and Graduation.
- Should be strong in basic programming skills (any language).
- Good in communication.
- Interested to learn new technologies.
- No standing arrears up to current semester.
- Willing to sign a Bond with the company for 2 years period.
- Priority will be given to the candidate, who has undergone IT training courses / done real time projects in any programming language like Java or .Net.
- Correspondence and distance education based qualification will not be considered.
- No Standing Arrears/ Back Papers as on date.
- Only suitable candidates who match on the above criteria will be invited for the Online Test.
- Online Test link will be shared to the shortlisted applicants to take the assessment.
- Online Test (Preliminary) – 60 Minutes
- Programming Test followed by Technical Interview
- Managerial cum HR discussion
Instructions to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates can directly apply to our career website or apply to this job posting.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.