Table of Contents - Job
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees’ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
- Software Engineer, SR. I
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Preferably CS, E&C)
- 4-6 Years Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably CS, E&C)
- Hands on experience of developing equipment/machine control software using object-oriented program
- Willingness to work in Smalltalk programming language
- Strong understanding and experience in OOPS concepts
- Strong analytical, logical, problem solving, trouble shooting skills
- Hands on experience in complete project development life cycle
- Experience in working on embedded systems
- Experience in programming in C/ C++/ Python
- Knowledge on EtherCat based device communications
- Hands on experience in software source control and bug tracking tools
- Hands on experience in RTOS
- Experience in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry
- Understanding of distributed systems
- Knowledge of equipment control framework like ControlWORKS
- Good communication skills
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of LAM standards compliant software
- Plans, coordinates and executes development activities within small to medium scope projects with minimal supervision
- Responsible for feature enhancements and complete ownership of software features and projects
- Responsible for maintenance of install base by analysing, debugging and fixing customer issues
- Interact with peers across teams to carry out day to day activities
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Our innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services allow chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, technology leadership, a strong values-based culture, and unwavering commitment to customer success to accelerate innovation, enabling our customers to shape the future.
Founded: January 1980
Revenue: ~$11.9 Billion (CY 2020)
R&D: ~$1.3 Billion (CY 2020)
Employees: ~12,200 (CY 2020)
Headquarters: Fremont, California
Stock ticker – Nasdaq: LRCX
Lam Research is dedicated to the success of our customers by being the world-class provider of innovative technology and productivity solutions to the semiconductor industry
Number one in customer trust
Number one in market share
A company where successful people want to work
Best in-class products and services
Financial performance to fund the solutions our customers require and provide the return that our shareholders expect
Honesty and integrity
Innovation and continuous improvement
Mutual trust and respect
Ownership and accountability
Think: customer, company, individual