L&T Infotech Recruitment for IS Service Desk Analysts in India
Table of Contents - Job
- IS-Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk, Cloud, Technical Support, Customer Service, Technology
- Date: May 8, 2020
- Location: IN
- Minimum Experience: 2+ Years
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows OS (Desktop).
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Office/ Outlook.
- Network printing and file management in a networked enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of interrelated domains like computer hardware, network and software applications.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting and diagnosing IT Infrastructure problems (desktop/ OS/ software /internet/ network issues).
- Ability to attend support phone calls and provide friendly customer service remotely/ physically attending technical issues.
- Customer service – Must be able to provide excellent customer service.
- English Communication skills – Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Documentation skills – Maintain information in several documentation repositories.
- Ability to follow standards for procedural / process changes to the environment.
- Perform the necessary job related duties in a timely and effective manner.
- Must be able to maintain high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Technical Certifications (Microsoft/ Networking/ etc).
- Experience in voice-based technical support.
- Experience in logging and coordinating issues with vendors.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.