Lowe’s India Recruitment for Java Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Lowes India Java Software Engineers Bangalore
You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building a software system that can be operated at global scale. As a developer on the team you’ll collaborate with sharp engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new services and solutions, build and track metrics to ensure high quality of results.
- Senior Software Engineer – JAVA Backend
Number of Openings
- CS Graduate from a reputed college.
Primary Skills (must have):
- Experience in building scalable and complex application.
- Should have strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Should have strong problem solving skills.
- Strong Design and architectural skills.
- Proficiency in Java on a Linux/Unix environment and excellent coding skills.
- Hands on experience of Spring boot & Hibernate.
- Should have knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Should be able to operate independently.
- Should be able to take a problem and create design.
Secondary Skills (desired):
- Understanding of Hadoop ecosystem (Map Reduce Jobs, Hive etc) and Big data.
- Should have exposure to AWS services.
- Messaging queues
- Elastic Search
- Job ID: 1799698BR
- Job Category: Lowe’s Corporate
- Employment Type I: Probation
- Employment Type II: Full time
- Design, implement and deploy highly scalable micro services on a multi cloud architecture.
- Scale our Market Intelligence to handle 25x more volume of data per day and also improve the latency of the application.
- You will work with cross-functional team on the design and development of the functionality.
- Work with product manager to convert requirement into detailed technical specification.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews and architecture discussions.
- Mentor junior members.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Lowe’s India is the retail technology center for Lowe’s Companies Inc. and is based out of Bengaluru, India. Set up in 2014, Lowe’s India focuses on technology and shared business services. Technology teams support e-commerce, mobile, infrastructure and corporate systems that enable various functions such as supply chain, distribution, corporate services. Initiated with just over 20 associates, Lowe’s India now has a growing associate base which employs over 2000 people.