Maersk Recruitment for Senior Software Engineers – Java at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Senior Software Engineer – Java
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Expertise in Java and Spring framework. Should have an understanding around DevOps and software development lifecycle with fair amount of experience on CI/CD pipeline.
We are looking for:
- Key Skills: Expertise in Java and Spring framework. Should have an understanding around DevOps and software development lifecycle with fair amount of experience on CI/CD pipeline.
- Good hold on object oriented and logical concepts of programming.
- Well versed in Java Spring Framework – concepts around Spring Integration, Spring MVC and Spring Boot. Understanding of Spring Batch framework is good to have.
- Hands on experience in web service and REST API development. Knowledge on microservice architecture is good to have.
- Understanding of some of the front-end UI development frameworks and be able to support development work around it if required.
- Data analytical and engineering capability with fair knowledge on SQL programming language.
- Should know basic software development tools – Git version control, Maven build tool, unit testing, logging etc. Functional automation testing experience through Selenium or any other tool is good to have.
- Ability to support IT automation through DevOps in different areas of Application Deployment + Configuration Management + Continuous Delivery. Knowledge on Python and Ansible scripting to support this is good to have.
- Should be able to communicate clearly and should have a good technical analytical ability.
- Work closely with the development lead and contribute in the technical design decisions.
- Technically analyze the business requirements and be able to convert them as software solutions.
- Work on complete end to end software development/implementation with adequate unit testing and monitoring.
- Able to troubleshoot technical challenges in software designs and any production incidents that may arise for delivered business solutions.
- Follow DevOps and be able to make any configuration changes to support necessary deployments for business deliverables.
- Making more productive, effective and efficient business deliverables possible by working closely and in collaboration with the team.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/06/2020
Job Tagged in
About Company: Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping. Through these companies and several others, the Group employs roughly 89,000 people and generated 47 billion US dollars in revenue in 2013. When the Global Service Centres (GSC) was established in 1999, the main focus was to provide off shoring opportunities and solutions to the shipping and logistics business units of the Maersk Group, particularly for Maersk Line. But as the GSCs’ competencies grew, other business units of the Group also started migrating their processes to the Global Service Centres. The GSCs are located in Manila, Philippines; Chengdu, China; and Pune, Chennai, Mumbai in India handling the service delivery and business relationship management for Maersk Group business units.