Maersk Recruitment for Software Engineers (Microsoft Technologies) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Maersk
- Software Engineer
C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, and Microsoft Azure
- A highly competent software engineer with proven experience in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, and Microsoft Azure.
- A broad understanding of software architecture and technical design.
- An great team player and a strong collaborator.
- As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- You will be part of the Dynamic Net program focused on streamlining, optimizing, and automating container operations via advanced software solutions. You will join a newly formed Scrum team in Bangalore and will work closely with both business and technology to build a state-of-the-art automation solution for our cargo operators.
- As a Software Engineer you will take central part in designing and implementing high value software products for our business. You will be part of a strong engineering team working together to build highly resilient, available, performant, and maintainable software. There are a lot of challenging and interesting problems ahead, and through close collaboration with both business and technology you will be a key part of that journey.
- Dynamic Net is a geographically distributed initiative, with world-class engineering teams in Copenhagen (Denmark), Algeciras (Spain), and soon Bangalore (India), and end users and stakeholders situated all over the globe. You will be part of the first official Dynamic Net team in Bangalore and will work closely with the existing teams in Copenhagen and Algeciras to ensure that we are working towards a shared end goal. We value collaboration highly, and to make sure everyone has a chance to meet face-to-face occasional travel will be part of the role.
- We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment, with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
- Use your deep technical insight to create great quality software products, with a continuous focus on both business value and technical sustainability (incl. maintainability, reliability, performance, and availability)
- Drive features through to completion, and take responsibility for the value we deliver.
- Work with your team and relevant stakeholders to find the right solutions to the right problems.
- Promote an agile mindset and good software practices within your team.
- Continuously stay up-to-date on relevant technologies and use this knowledge to push the team forward.
- Last application date: 30.5.2020
- Ref.: AP-241468
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/05/2020
Job Tagged in
About Company: Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally and we are building our core products in-house. Join the world’s largest container shipping company and help us re-think what technology can do by using the latest technologies. You will be joining an IT organization consisting of more than 3000 dedicated individuals and it is an outstanding opportunity for a global career. Join us as we re-think what technology can do. As Software Engineer you will be a key driver in building products that will enable our customers to realize their dreams.