Mahindra Rise Hiring Challenge for Fullstack Engineers, From 26 November 2021 to 5 December 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Mahindra Rise Fullstack Engineer Hiring Challenge
- Full Stack Developer
Number of Openings
- Final Year Engineering students (or up to 1-year experienced)
- Does coding and solving technical problems excite you? Do you wish to work with the latest technologies but also have an opportunity to learn and grow? If your answer to the above questions is yes, then Mahindra group brings a Hackathon for final year engineering students (or up to 1-year experienced) to be an innovation catalyst for the greater good. Empowering You to Rise!
- Mahindra Group is built on a bedrock of its purpose ‘to enable people to Rise’ and strong core values that are driven by its employees across the organisation, globally. A leader in most of the industries it operates in, Mahindra Group seeks people who challenge conventions, bring alternative thinking to the workplace and drive positive change for its customers and communities. In turn the Group provides recognition, an empowering environment and abundance of opportunities.
- Some of the propositions being:
Opportunity to work at the Group Head Office and to tackle diverse challenges from different set of industries and businesses
Enormous opportunities to grow your career in the data engineering, cloud technology, data science, MLOps, engineering, analytics while learning consulting skills and business operations
Opportunity to work in a technology house of one of the best federation of the companies – the Mahindra Group
Cross-functional and cross-sectoral experience to build a wide array of skills
Robust talent management & development programs to create a strong pipeline of future leaders for Mahindra
The Rise-A-Thon requires you to individually complete a set of tasks within the given time frame. Compete with the best and if you succeed, get a chance to work with the latest technologies, tackling real-world problems. Let us push the technology boundaries to re-imagine new ways of doing business, to positively impact our society.
- So, sharpen your wits, get your keyboards ready and #HackToRISE!
What we desire in you?
- Work as a team member to deliver various business requirements
- Upgrade the skills by learning various new and latest technologies
- Part of application modernization journey – use of latest technologies like ReactJS, NodeJS, Cloud Services, DevSecOps, etc.
- Explore new emerging technologies, conduct POCs and create IT solutions based on these.
Primary Skills (Functional)
- Working Knowledge in any of the Front-end technologies like React JS, Angular or Vue.JS, NextJS, Bootstrap
- Strong database concepts like SQL (MySQL, Postgres etc.), No-SQL, MongoDB, Cosmos, Atlas, Redis, Graph DB, Graph QL etc.
- Knowledge of any of the programming languages like Java, Dot Net Core, Python, Node JS, Golang, PHP and Mobility specific technologies like Android, iOS native, Ionic, React Native, Firebase
- Well versed with cloud concepts like IaaS, PaaS, Serverless deployments, cloud native services; Security perspective like VAPT (Click jacking, Cross origin etc.), Devsecops; Network basics – which ports to be open for SSL, how SSL works, how Public & Private IPs works in Cloud, microsegmentation etc; Developer Roles and coding standards
- Preferred knowledge in Cloud Devops, REST, SOAP, Microservices, pub-sub, Kubernetes, containerization, API gateway/load balancer, how cluster works, mount point, VMs etc.
- Should demonstrate high level of confidentiality while handling the organization or any employee’s private information
Behavioral Competencies/ Skills
- Positive attitude in learning new skills and demonstrate the quick turnaround of the solutions of various business requirements
- Customer Focus, Innovation Lead Transformation & Result Orientation with execution excellence. Leadership Behaviours – Agile, Bold and Collaborative with great presentation skills
- 15 MCQs
- 2 Programming Question
Instructions to Apply
- OPENS AT: NOV 26, 12:30 PM
- CLOSES AT: DEC 05, 06:25 PM
- DURATION: 3H
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 05/12/2021
Job Tagged in
Mahindra Group is considered to be one of the most reputable industrial houses expanding into 22 key industries and 150+ companies across 100+ countries with a market capitalization of the U.S. $15.6 billion. Mahindra has a diversified presence in 11 key sectors from automotive to two-wheelers.
Mahindra Rise has been working on ‘shaping industries’ and ‘transforming lives’ for the past seven decades.