Mavenir Systems Recruitment for C++ Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Mavenir Systems Job C++ Developers Bangalore
- C++ Developer_ Diameter_5G_ Dockers_ Kubernetes
Bangalore (Manyata Tech Park)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Telecom, C++, Diameter, Design Development, Docker, Linux, Network, 5G Core, mongodb, nosql, Kubernetes
- 3+ years of experience developing highly-available, carrier-class network solutions.
- Strong C++ development experience on Linux in telecom domain.
- Experience in 5G core development would be preferred.
- Experience in developing – Diameter, DSC/ DRA or http/ http2 would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes or any other container based development would be an added advantage.
- Experience in MongoDB, Couchbase or other noSQL database development would be an added advantage.
- We are looking for software engineers and technical leader for our growing India development team. This is a great opportunity to own design and development of the Product.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Mavenir Systems Pvt Ltd
About Company: Mavenir is product based company in telecom software industry. Mavenir was founded in 2005 and has 250 telecom operators as customers and 17 of the largest 20 telecom operators globally. As a trusted partner, Mavenir accelerates and redefines network transformation for Service Providers. By offering a comprehensive product portfolio across every layer of the network infrastructure stack – from 5G application/service layer to the RAN and packet core – Mavenir leads the way in evolved, cloud-proven networking solutions enabling innovative and secure new experiences for end users. Through its industry first VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging and Cloud RAN solutions, Mavenir’s platform enables service providers to successfully deliver tomorrow’s vision today and realize new revenue streams.