Maxval Freshers Recruitment for Engineering Graduates at Bangalore, Last Date – 22 November 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Maxval Recruitment Drive – Trainee Position || Stage – 1 – Online Assessment
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Stipend During 3 Months of Training – INR 10,000/-
- Service Bond: 2 Years
- Professional Education: Any Engineering Graduate
- Year of Graduation: 2020 / 2019
- Eligibility of Percentage/CGPA: 60% and above throughout academics
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as .NET, JAVA, C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adaptive with undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Must possess product development thought process
- Should be a quick learner
- Must have good communication and Presentation skills
- The objective of this role to contribute to the product development and Product enhancement to meet the customer requirements.
Job Role & Responsibilities: Key Deliverables/Outcomes
- Attend and complete the skill training provided by maxval with a good score.
- Participate in code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to product development process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
- Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
- Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product. Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Contribute as team member to interface with the product marketing, global services team and customer/partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Level 1: Online Test (Aptitude, Analytical, Technical, Code test)
- Level 2: Technical Interview
- Level 3: Project Manager Interview
- Level 4: HR Discussion
- Starts at: Tue, Nov 17, 4:00 PM, IST
- Ends at: Sun, Nov 22, 5:00 PM, IST
- Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Instructions to Apply
- There is a service bond of 2 years for the candidates who gets selected for this position.
- Online test will be live from 2:00 PM on 17th November’2020 till 5:00 PM on 22nd November’2020.
- Shortlisted candidates from test should be available for the further interview process(Online Interviews).
- Candidates from 2019 graduation batch can apply only if they are available for immediate joining.
- Candidates who are not in agreement with the service bond / not meeting the eligibility criteria will be automatically knocked-out from the assessment.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 22/11/2020
Job Tagged in
Since 2004, we have helped over one thousand organizations capitalize on their innovations by being different from the big-box IP solution providers. We started with a passion to deliver the highest quality IP services in the most efficient manner, one customer and project at a time.
Early on, before “data-driven” became popular, we focused on metrics, and enabled our internal systems with technology. Costs dropped as quality rose. We developed the industry’s leading, full-spectrum of IP lifecycle management services and software solutions. Almost two decades later, we continue to focus on quality, efficiency and technology from our Silicon Valley headquarters.
We make it easier for our customers to create value from their ideas by combining powerful software technology with service expertise, where the customer comes first.
Our team of dedicated professionals includes patent attorneys, patent agents, patent specialists, paralegals, database services specialists, software architects and developers, quality assurance specialists, and support staff. Everyone is committed to providing extraordinary customer service, and expert IP program delivery to our clients.
From startups and Fortune 100 companies to the largest IP law firms in the world, our customers are some of the most innovative, progressive and important names that define the future and introduce tomorrow’s innovations. Among them are global brands whose services and products shape our daily existence in fields as diverse as bio-pharma, high-tech, medical devices, communications, consumer goods and transportation products and services. Three of Silicon Valley’s five largest investors in R&D use our flagship Symphony IPMS to manage their portfolios. We are working hard to welcome all the world’s top innovators to our family of customers.