Microchip Recruitment for Engineering Interns (BE / BTECH / ME / MTECH) at Karnataka
Table of Contents - Job
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Enrolled in BE or ME in Electrical/ Electronic/ Computer Engineering Program at an Accredited University
- Familiarity of RTL coding using Verilog/ SystemVerilog
- Digital system-level design and knowledge, including use of standard bus protocols and basic clock and reset architecture
- Basic debug skills in functional level simulations
- Knowledge of common UNIX scripting languages (Perl, Python, csh, etc.) & C Programming Language
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Familiarity with MIPS/ ARM processor based subsystem
- Familiarity with complete SOC RTL to GDS to silicon release flow is desired
- JOB ID: 10309
- REQ ID: I149-20
- CATEGORY: Engineering
- JOB TYPE: Full-time
- EDUCATION LEVEL: Some College Coursework Completed
- JOB LEVEL: Student
- The Wireless Solutions Group is seeking a Design Intern to support product development for our next generation, mixed signal, wireless products. The role will include “hands-on” work with our Silicon Development Team in the areas of RTL design, synthesis, STA and power analysis using an industry leading ASIC design flow. It will require a proactive candidate with a desire to take up new challenges.
- Work with the design team in addressing HDL design challenges, support design methodology improvements and assisting critical debug activities at both the unit and full-chip level
- Involvement in code reviews, coverage analysis, etc. in support of corporate ISO Quality Systems
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.