Mindtree Recruitment for Angular Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Angular Senior Software Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- ANGULAR JS
- Strong ability to work within teams with excellent interpersonal skills and written/verbal communications
- Strong creative ability to take research requirements and visions to create applications
- Able to contribute to creation and follow through on project timelines with documentation and design specifications
- Collaborate across the company and interact with our customers to define, design and ship new features.
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage following TDD/BDD principles, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment)
- Improve the skills of everyone around you through discussion, debate, coaching and review
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Writing components using Angular Material.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of Angular Material.
- Experience in designing responsive design applications
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good to have experience with developing JAVA based applications.
- Good to have experience with PostgreSQL.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. Born digital, in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 350+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we are consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 21,000+ entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated Mindtree Minds.