Mindtree EDGE Program Freshers Hiring for Software Trainees at Multiple Locations, Last Date – 8 September 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Mindtree EDGE Program offering BSc / BCA graduates an opportunity to build long-lasting, exciting careers at Mindtree.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- 2020/2021 Pass-out from colleges in India
- At least 60% aggregate or equivalent CGPA
- BSc graduates must have had Core Mathematics as a subject in graduation. Business Mathematics and Applied Mathematics will not be considered.
- Full-time, UGC-recognized education in 10th, 12th, diploma, and graduation. Distance learning or part-time degrees will not be considered.
- Graduation should have been completed in 3 years with no gaps.
- Mindtree will sponsor 100% of the MTech program fee.
- Mindtree EDGE, a one-of-a-kind fully sponsored learn-and-earn program, gives eligible BSc and BCA graduates an excellent opportunity to build a thriving career at Mindtree, one of the world’s leading technology consulting and services companies, while earning an MTech degree in Software Engineering from BITS Pilani, a globally reputed institution.
- The candidate will support Mindtree in one or more of the following: development, maintenance, infrastructure support, or testing. Following a three-month technical training to learn about their role, candidates will also be enrolled in BITS Pilani’s comprehensive, eight-semester, UGC-approved MTech program. This will open doors to high-growth career avenues in the dynamic and exciting world of technology.
- Aptitude and Technical test followed by HR interview.
- Hiring is at the sole discretion of Mindtree Limited subject to eligibility and their performance in the interview.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.