Mindtree Recruitment for Informatica Administrators at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Informatica Administrator
Informatica Admin, Informatica Data Quality, Unix, ETL, Metadata Manager
- Designation: Software Engineer
- Posted On: 06-Jul-2020
- Architect environment with Informatica Product Suite following the best practices
- Install, configure, upgrade, and apply EBF’s with Informatica Suite –IICS, Complex Event Processing, Power Exchange with Oracle and Master Data Management
- Implement Informatica Products in platform migrations (IBM AIX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux or any other platform)
- Carry out consolidation of Informatica Platforms (2 or more) with tools
- Configure and administrate Load Shift testing
- Develop and foster a collaborative working relationship with the Business Intelligence and ETL teams, consultants, and project managers to develop processes, documentation, and solutions related to deployments
- Define tasks and estimate work effort for areas of responsibility
- Provide operational support for Informatica servers and recover servers in case of system failures
- Deploy Informatica code by using team based development features
- Identify and investigate data quality/integrity problems, determine impact and provide solutions to problems
- Analyze current application process and recommend improvements
- Maintain Informatica on On-Pre, Azure network keeping them in optimal health and taking necessary steps for better ETL performance, including but not limited to server parameters tuning
- Configure ODBC driver connection to Composite, AWS, Azure databases and Windows server using Informatica provided driver or third party driver
- Participate in the testing activities on the upgraded servers, proactively resolve environment related issues, find root causes, and take necessary steps to prevent them from happening again
- Platform support and supporting all project stakeholders with BI/DW project life cycle
- Work with Informatica technical support, when and if necessary
- Document processes and train team members within an onsite/offsite resource model
- Stay abreast of newer trends in tools and technologies
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
About Company: Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a billion dollar global technology enterprise, focused on delivering excellence in complex digital environment, with relentless dedication in IT consulting and services. “Born Digital” in 1999, Mindtree has been working with Fortune2000 companies to help them achieve business agility, competitive edge, and growth. With AI-first consulting approach, we have conceptualized our “Digital Next” offerings that enables our customers to experience transformation, leverage connected operations and reimagine IT infrastructure with core modernization. Mindtree, with its 20 years of legacy in driving the spirit of entrepreneurship, collaboration and dedication through “Mindtree Minds,” is regarded among the best places to work.