Mindtree Recruitment for Network Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Mindtree is looking to hire Network Engineers / Consultants for multiple projects.
- Network Engineer / Consultant
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
- Strong Nexus 5K/7K/9K platforms product architecture knowledge and hands on experience.
- vPC, fabricpath, STP.
- Data Center Layer 2 overlays for example VXLAN, EVPN.
- Layer 2 security features for example port security, MACsec, ACL, private VLANs.
- Layer 3 Overlay Protocols for example OTV, LISP.
- Network management protocols for example PTP, NTP, DNS, DHCP.
- Expert level knowledge in the areas of: IP internetworking, LAN Switching Protocols (MLS, CEF, Trunking (802.1Q), STP, HSRP, LACP/PAGP), IP Routing protocols(IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Intermediate level knowledge & working experience on Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure.
- Role: Team Lead/ Technical Lead
- Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration, Security
- We need candidate with strong implementation skillset along with network designing mindset.
- Candidate should have enough design + implementation skillset on Nexus platform & ACI.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. ‘Born digital,’ in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 350+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 21,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated ‘Mindtree Minds’.