Global Leader in Networking Freshers Recruitment for TAC Engineers at Bangalore, Last Date – 13 November 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Are you a talented, bright, motivated and curious engineer looking to work on cutting-edge network technologies with some of the best minds in the industry? If you are, read on.
- TAC Engineer (Contract positions)
Number of Openings
- BE/ BTech/ MCA/ ME/ MTech from any learning institution
- 2018 – 2019 batch
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
About the opportunity
- We are looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers. All positions begin on a contract basis.
- Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges. Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
- Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in the life of a TAC engineer! As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging, and difficult technical issues. The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs. All are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work on all networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data center, content, optical, and wireless.
- Take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity to roll up your sleeves and become intimate with a broad range of networking technologies while resolving very tough and complex issues.
- Find out if you have the talent and skills to be a part of this elite team.
What TAC can do for you
- We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program.
- Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process.
- As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers.
- The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis.
- After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
Instructions to Apply
- Last Date To Apply: Friday, 13 Nov, 2020
- Drive Date: Sunday, 15th Nov, 2020
- Drive Location: Online
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.