Moham Info Solutions Recruitment for Full Stack / Node.js Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Moham Info Solutions ! We are looking for an enthusiastic Full Stack Developer with Node.Js Development experience in building a world class product on latest cutting edge technology.
- Full Stack / Node.js Developer
Required Technical Expertise:
- Strong proficiency in node.js web service development
- Experience in using node.js frameworks (such as express, strongloop)
- Experience in asynchronous programming and use of libraries in node.js
- User authentication and authorization in microservices architecture
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into application
- Understanding of microservices and scalable architecture
- Experience in creating database schemas (sql & nosql) for the applications
- Additional advantage:
– Knowledge of cloud native development platform such as Kubernetes
– Experience with front end web frameworks (React, Angular) for responsible web design
- Willingness to work in a startup ecosystem
- 4 to 6 years of experience but anyone with the required strong expertise are welcome to apply irrespective of experience
As a Full Stack Developer on the Engineering Team, you will be doing:
- Writing web services (REST) using node.js framework such as express
- Develop low-latency, high availability and high performance applications using node.js framework
- Develop using microservices architecture style and asynchronous using loopback
- Implementation of security such as web service authentication and data storage (such as database, key-value stores, object storage) in the application
- No other fuss only code
Instructions to Apply
- Interested Candidates can send their Updated Resume to below mentioned Email ID.
- Hens forth we will short list the Candidates and will be called for Interviews.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.