Monotype Recruitment for Market Research Trainees Noida
Table of Contents - Job
Monotype Market Research Trainees Noida
- Are you our “TYPE”?
- Named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company, Monotype’s fonts and technologies bring brands to life through typeface design and imaging solutions that consumers identify with every day! Our Brand Family includes Olapic, an innovator in visual content solutions and the only connected platform for the curation, creation, and enhancement of consumer, influencer, and brand visual content. Monotype’s business spans a wide array of products and services. It serves a global marketplace of brands, agencies, ISVs, freelance designers, OEMs in the print and auto sectors. Go-to-market pathways range from zero touch e-commerce to high touch direct sales.
- Monotype India is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center is to develop cutting edge solutions.
- The Research Associate will perform marketing and technical research into prospective and current customers including, but not limited to, the review of websites, mobile applications, electronic documents, and digital ads. Working closely with Monotype Imaging Inc.’s Legal team, the Research Associate will organize and maintain research files and prepare reports documenting issues of infringement or potential licensing gaps for Monotype Imaging Inc.’s and/or its partners’ intellectual property.
- Market Research Trainee (R0001890)
HTML, CSS, JS
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft & Google Office products
- Quick Learner
- Strong communication skills and team player
You will have an opportunity to:
- Conduct brand marketing research
- Identify digital offerings across all applicable mediums (e.g. mobile applications, websites, digital ads, online marketing materials, etc.)
- Download and review digital assets using a variety of software applications
- Conduct forensic investigation of IP infringement matters, including technical analysis of hardware and software containing fonts
- Organize and maintain research files using G-Suite applications
- Communicate results with Legal team in a timely fashion
- Preparation and reporting of statistical data regarding brand font use audits
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: No other company does as much with type as Monotype. Our library is home to many of the most celebrated and influential typefaces of our time. And we’ve developed the technologies that bring type to the screen for millions of consumer products and user interfaces worldwide. Wherever you see type, both now and in the future, there’s a good chance we’re behind it.