Monotype Recruitment for Trainee, Software Development Engineer in Test at Noida
Table of Contents - Job
Are you our “TYPE”?
Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive and compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand’s visual identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype’s fonts and technologies help bring brands to life!
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work®. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Market Research, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Customer Success and Enterprise Business Solutions.
- Trainee, Software Development Engineer in Test
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
About the Role
- As a SDET Trainee, you’ll do everything that a full time Monotype SDET engineer does!
- You’ll collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers; build software automation tools to help detect bugs; read and write design docs; and attend stand ups and team meetings.
- You will be working on NodeJS, Selenium, codeceptJS & KarateJS etc. to automate backend and front end software.
- You’ll also get 1:1 mentorship experience with a Monotype engineer who will make sure that you thrive at Monotype. Additionally, you will have regular coaching sessions with your manager.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Our fonts and technologies are designed to enable creative expression and give brands a distinct global voice. We’re behind the text you read in newspapers and books, in the apps on your phone, in the websites you browse, on the dashboard you scan, on the goods you buy, and in the games you play. We bring the world’s words to the page and the screen.
We have a library of over 10,000 fonts, the product of the world’s most celebrated and gifted type designers. Our library includes some of the most famous and widely-used fonts, such as the Helvetica®, Univers® and Frutiger® typeface families, as well new an innovative fonts like Posterama and Masqualero.