MountBlue Technologies Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineer Trainees at Multiple Locations, Last Date – 25 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer Trainee
Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- You will get the opportunity to interact with and learn from the CTOs and Directors of Engineering of leading technology startups in India
- Perfect launchpad for a high flying career in technology
- BE/ BTech/ Mtech/ BCA/ MCA from any batch
- Selected candidates will go through an extensive 12 weeks training program and on successfully completing the requirements of the program will be offered the role of a Software Development Engineer.
- Work in a team to develop, compile, test, debug & deploy software
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments
- Write documentation for the software and APIs
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Instructions to Apply
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Candidates willing to commit to 15 months of continued employment from the date of commencement of full-time employment need only apply.
- After 3 months of training, you will be deputed to any one of the following locations – Bangalore/ Delhi/ Mumbai/ Pune/ Hyderabad/ Chennai. Candidate preferences will be taken into consideration.
- Drives are ongoing.
- For first three months, you will be paid a stipend of 10k.
- After 3 months Salary will be 4 LPA (29.2k per month + 50k year-end bonus).
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 25/06/2021
Job Tagged in
MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd
About Company: MountBlue is a launching pad for people looking to start their software engineering careers in India. MountBlue helps companies (primarily product startups) with their entry-level tech hiring needs. They run coding boot camps for entry-level developers on the most popular web and mobile technologies, and then find them rewarding software careers in startups. Their developers are now employees in some of the most well-known startups in India – from bootstrapped upstarts to unicorns. Some of their customers are Razorpay, Zomato, Rivigo, Freshworks, OkCredit, Acko, Naukri, DailyHunt, Great Learning, Homelane, Instamojo, Magicpin etc. They work with ~180 startups and this is an ever-growing number. You can read what others have said about them in Glassdoor. Also, check out the FAQs for more information.