Naanal Technologies Freshers Recruitment for Software Trainees at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Naanal Technologies ! We have below job openings for our organization.
- Software Trainee – Full Stack Developer
- All Branches: BE, MCA
- Target Batch Passout: 2019/2020
- We’re looking for young and enthusiastic folks to join our Engineering Team.
- Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business.
- We build reliable and scalable services to handle orders, route planning, order tracking, billing, and support tickets.
- You will be interacting with people from varied backgrounds- Operations, Customer Support, and Finance teams.
- Team consists of generalist engineers who work on building Progressive Web App(PWA), REST APIs, Internal tools and Infrastructure for our users.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be working in python and vue.js developing application pages of our code product
- Will be responsible for design, development and unit testing of our web application logistics product.
- Should be willing to work with cross teams to understand issues on the field.
- Ability to break down a complex problem into simplified ones and to systematically solve them
- Responsive Web UI design.
- Knowledge in Python is must
- Knowing any frameworks like VueJS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, React JS is must
- Good problem solving skills
- While applying, Fresher should share their developed applications screenshot or Github account so that we could understand their current expertise.
- This is Mandatory – 1st Round
- Hands on Test (Taken from Home) – 2nd Round.
- Technical and HR Discussion over Phone – Final Round.
Instructions to Apply
- Note: While applying one should share their developed applications screenshot or github account so that we could understand their current expertise.
- IMPORTANT: When sending your resume, you must send resume with Job Code ‘CHETANAS‘ in email subjectline. Else the resume will NOT reach HR.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.