NBCC Recruitment for Management Trainees at Pan India, Last Date – 21 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Management Trainees
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
For its ambitious expansion plan both in India and overseas, the company requires dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights.
- Management Trainee (Civil) (E-1)
- Management Trainee (Electrical) (E-1)
Instructions to Apply
- The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 22.03.2021 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com.
- Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 21.04.2021 No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 21/04/2021
Job Tagged in
NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED
Certified with ISO 9001:2015 from the Bureau of Indian Standards in respect of Project Management Consultancy & Execution of the Projects, the Company’s present area of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC) including Re-Development, (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting.